Louisville, KY. – Taking a lesson from Willy Wonka, the Kentucky Derby Festival’s Foundation is giving away a Golden Ticket for the 2018 Festival. The lucky winner (and a guest) will experience the Derby Festival like never before! The Golden Ticket includes a Derby Festival package valued at $3553. This is a once in a lifetime chance to attend many of the Festival’s most anticipated (and often sold out) events. Raffle tickets are 50 dollars each and ONLY 500 will be sold.
The Golden Ticket raffle is also for a good cause. Proceeds benefit the Kentucky Derby Festival’s Foundation – the charitable arm of the Derby Festival. The Golden Ticket raffle is coordinated by The Fillies, Inc., a volunteer organization that works closely with the Derby Festival year-round.
The Golden Ticket package includes:
- 2 Grandstand Box tickets to 2018 Kentucky Oaks on May 4, 2018
- Hot air balloon ride for 2 people during the U.S. Bank Great BalloonFest™
- 2 tickets to The Fillies Derby Ball®
- 2 tickets to They’re Off!® Luncheon
- 2 VIP tickets to Thunder Over Louisville
- 2 tickets to the Great Steamboat Race on the Belle of Louisville
- 2 tickets to Kentucky Proud WineFest
- 2 VIP viewing seats at the Republic Bank Pegasus® Parade
- 2 tickets to The Children’s Tea® with the Derby Festival Princesses
- 2 signed 2018 KDF Official Posters
- $100 gift card for Official KDF Merchandise
- 2 complete sets of 2018 Pegasus® Pins – including a Gold Pin!
- 2 memberships to KDF’s Thorobred® VIP program in 2019
Raffle tickets are on sale NOW. They can be purchased at the Derby Festival office at 1001 S. Third Street in Louisville, by calling (502) 584-FEST, or online at KDF.org. The winner will be drawn at the Macy’s Derby Festival Spring Fashion Show at Horseshoe Southern Indiana in March.
About the Fillies, Inc.: Founded in 1959, The Fillies, Inc., is a non-profit organization with 250 community volunteers dedicated to supporting the Kentucky Derby Festival. They produce the gala Fillies Derby Ball, the Official Derby Festival program, the Children’s Tea with the Princesses, and coordinate the Royal Court program.
About Kentucky Derby Festival Foundation: The Kentucky Derby Festival Foundation, a 501 C 3 not-for-profit charity, receives and manages charitable contributions on behalf of the Kentucky Derby Festival, Inc., its supporters and the general public. The Foundation preserves the Festival’s impact on the community by developing projects that highlight the Festival’s influence on the area’s cultural heritage. It works to further the Festival’s educational and charitable mission through exhibitions and performances.
About Kentucky Derby Festival: The Derby Festival is an independent community organization supported by 4,000 volunteers, 400 businesses and civic groups, Pegasus Pin sponsorships and event participation. It entertains more than 1.5 million people annually. This involvement has made the Festival the largest single attended event in Kentucky and one of the leading community celebrations in the world.