Sold out event was held on May 16 at C2 Event Venue as the recognition program enters its 19th year
LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Greater Louisville Inc. recognized the ongoing contribution of the entire small business community to the region’s economic vitality at the 2019 Inc.credible Awards, presented by Citizens Union Bank.
This year’s 2019 Inc.credible Awards winners were honored in the following categories:
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Award presented by Kentucky Community and Technical College System:
- Wicked Sheets, an autism-friendly employer, offers comfort sleep solutions for sleepers suffering from night sweats and hot flashes. Their moisture-wicking and cooling sleep products keep sleepers cool and dry all night long. What makes them Inc.credible in the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Category? They are dedicated to partnering with manufacturers whose hiring mission is centered around providing opportunities for adults with disabilities, formerly incarcerated people and refugees. Wicked Sheets and their “behind the seams” team advocates to provide opportunities that help make a difference.
Health and Wellness Award:
- SentryHealth uses business analytics and clinical expertise to reduce healthcare costs while improving the health and well-being of employees and their families. What makes them Inc.credible in the Health & Wellness Category? They are dedicated to delivering innovative products and services to best meet the healthcare needs of their clients and the greater population now and into the future.
Innovation Award presented by the Middleton Reutlinger Law Firm:
- EdjAnalytics uses data science, artificial intelligence and machine learning to improve decision making in the industries of sports, healthcare, financial services and education. What makes them Inc.credible in the Innovation Category? Whether it is winning more NFL games, reducing hospital readmissions or helping school systems identify which students are at risk of dropping out of school, their predictive analytics and decision optimization tools allow their partners to improve their goals. They are committed to making Louisville a tech hub and continue to contribute to making our region and state more intelligent and a better place to live.
Non-Profit of the Year Award presented by LOCALiQ:
- Waterfront Botanical Gardens develops experiences that promote appreciation and understanding of plants for a more harmonious, sustainable world. Their vision is to create a botanical garden and conservatory that inspires the Louisville community. What makes them Inc.credible in the Non-Profit Category? They are so much more than their wonderful vision that will benefit our city. The patience and focus of their team, board, and mentors has impacted community awareness and has provided environmental resiliency to the Greater Louisville region. The new Waterfront Botanical Gardens’ brings the entire state of Kentucky to the forefront of innovation and environmentalism.
Small Business of the Year (1-50 employees) presented by LadyFingers Catering:
- Oliver Group works with organizations ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100s, helping clients fuel growth, overcome obstacles and achieve specific goals. They provide an individualized approach to problem solving within an organization for each of their clients. What makes them Inc.credible? Oliver Group’s consulting programs have helped organizations, both small and large, achieve higher levels of performance in leadership, teamwork, hiring, and more. Their ability to drive change is rooted in their sincere, problem-solving attitude and a desire to engage and impact. They don’t just help organizations create the playbook, they work alongside their partners and across organizations to help them perform at new levels.
Small Business of the Year (51-100 employees) presented by FocalPoint Coaching & Training Excellence of Kentucky:
- Office Resources, Inc. (ORI) provides their clients with high-quality, high-performing work environments. Their mission is to create workplaces that support their clients’ business objectives while energizing and inspiring their employees. What makes them Inc.credible? ORI is committed to taking a customer-centered approach and has developed four value propositions to accomplish this. They have observed over time that customer expectations tend to vary by the size and complexity of their organizations. By constructing four different value propositions, they are able to provide exceptional service to an array of customers with diverse needs.
Small Business of the Year (101-200 employees):
- ARGI is a personal and business financial advisory firm. They offer their clients an adaptive approach to planning that allows them to continually make rewarding decisions based on ever-changing circumstances. What makes them Inc.credible? For over two decades, ARGI has embraced the same values and has provided its clients with prudent advice, combined with dedicated support and execution. ARGI is committed to their clients, team members, and the community. Since 1995, they have sought to create a legacy internally and externally. ARGI’s commitment to supporting its local communities is a crucial part of its mission.
Small Business Leader of the Year presented by Insuramax, Inc.:
- Sadiqa Reynolds is the President and CEO of Louisville Urban League, a non-profit organization that is a catalyst for change and social justice in the Louisville area. What makes her Inc.credible in the Leader of Year Category? Sadiqa has dedicated her life to improving greater Louisville through her leadership, public service, and by building relationships within the community. She spearheads multiple campaigns to support underserved groups and advocates for individuals who need it the most.
People’s Choice Award:
- Technology Plus (Your Geek Alternative), offering technology solutions focusing on communications cabling, information technology services, and telephone systems.
About Greater Louisville Inc.
Greater Louisville Inc. (GLI) – the Metro Chamber of Commerce is focused on growing the regional economy. As the region’s largest convener of business leadership, GLI leads economic and global outreach strategies focused on business attraction, nurtures the entrepreneurial eco-system, and champions the development of the community’s talent base. As the voice of Greater Louisville’s business community, GLI advocates for a pro-business environment and facilitates businesses engagement on issues that impact regional competitiveness. GLI is one of only three percent of chambers nationally certified with 5-star accreditation status by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, based on GLI’s dedicated policy efforts, effective operations, beneficial programs and overall positive community impact. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn using @GLIchamber or visit www.GreaterLouisville.com.