They’ve got some great writers at the Letterman show. You may have heard enough of the heart-wrenching Kevin Ware story, but this bit on Letterman is hilarious. Ware shows he’s got some comedy chops. The bit was written as the Top 10 thoughts going through Kevin Ware’s mind as he was writing in pain:
10. What was that loud cracking sound?
9. I hope this doesn’t leave a bruise.
8. Hey Look, my tibia
6. Did it go in?
5. Oh, boy, hospital food
4. Tape it up Coach, I’m staying in
3. They fired Leno?
2. Heat, then Ice, or Ice, then Heat?
1. At least my bracket’s not busted.